Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Santa Claus

My brother (who's six) wrote this letter to Santa on my computer over Thanksgiving break. Hilarious. In the original format, there is excessive spaces between words, but blogspot won't allow it in posting.

Happy Thanksgiving Santa Claus I love Christmas I love your presents I love you Santa Claus . Colleen wants a new computer for her. Patty would like a new car. My mom would like a new set of dishes for my mom. My dad wants a new car . Brendan wants a skateboard for me Brendan.
Santa Claus this Christmas is going to be the best
Christmas ever. This is going to be a letter
To Santa Claus from Brendan which is me Brendan.

2 comments:

mary kate said...

ahhhh!! that is the cutest thing ever!

abby! said...

So cute... I want to hang out with your little brother.